CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Dubai Mall

Ever since my Aunt got her new car (which I would drive when I get my license!), we were always out and about every weekend when we get the chance. Last weekend we finally got the chance to go to The Dubai Mall. As Wikipedia describes it, The Dubai Mall is the largest mall ever built on the planet. Built at the foot and an integral component of the Burj Dubai (currently, the world’s tallest skyscraper), the 20-billion-dollar project is the world's largest with 1,200 shops, 4 times as many as the new London Westfield centre. We went with my other relatives inside the Dubai Aquarium and Discovery Centre with a thousand variations of aquatic life inside an aquarium, including a great white shark (Yes, Jaws!). Here are pictures from our adventures:
I smile too much

With my Tita
Inside the aquarium tunnel

The glass was arouns 12 inches thick

Inside the aquarium

Under the sea

Hey! A diver!

Stingray!

I lost count of the fishes!

Dum... dum... dum...

JAWS!!!


If you look outside, you can see the Burj Dubai

This pictures show the size of the aquarium

One of the atriums

0 reactions: